Sunday, December 28, 2008

My culinary Experiments

Before you people judge! Take a look at the Pics :D
Now after a few ages, I decided to re-enter i once used to rule the roost - The Kitchen! .. OK just kidding, I barely ever cooked. In fact the best I ever did prior to this must have been the overcooked ready to cook soups. Anyway, this day I decided I will cook an opulent 5 course meal. First off I prepared my self a fake chef hat just to make things look a little more serious. I'm sure you can spot it with the word CHEF written on top, just so that you understand I was the one in charge of the food.

My theme for the day was that typical 70s American food with a fusion of global cuisine. The items I prepared were chicken steak, boiled vegetables, mashed potato, cold salad and garlic bread. All at the same time. Oh and ya the Dessert! It took me about two and a half hours to get to that picture with 4 plates. All except one were inspired ideas. The dessert is a completely new experiment which luckily did not prove too detrimental. I had some 5 grain Britannia biscuit on top of which i put a slice of strawberry cake and then sweet whipped cream on top and cut strawberries on top to garnish! Its called the Chef's Mess! (Courtesy : The TINY devil)

No comments: